Adult Conservatorship

If you plan to pay filing fees with cash, you must pay with exact change.


This information is not intended to be legal advice, but a brief explanation of the basic procedure that is required.  Probate Court personnel cannot give legal advice about your particular situation or complete your forms for you. You are not required to have an attorney; however, the Court cannot act as your attorney. If you do not understand process or have questions on what to do, you will need to obtain other assistance.

Conservatorship for an Adult

Conservator or an Adult (PDF) Icon Opens in new window

Petition to Modify/Terminate a Conservatorship for an Adult

Petition to Modify or Terminate Conservatorship of an Adult Packet (PDF) Opens in new window